See how we can help:
0800 002 9068
Counselling & CBT Therapy Service in Richmond upon Thames
Richmond upon Thames Therapy Clinic
233 Lower Mortlake Rd, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 2LL
See how we can help:
CBT, Counselling & Talking Therapies for Adults, Couples & Children in the Richmond Area
At The British CBT & Counselling Service we have two Therapy Clinics that serve the Richmond area. If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to call 0800 002 9068 or fill out a contact form. We accept Self & GP Referrals and are registered with the insurance companies below, please contact us for more information.. Should you wish to self fund your treatment then please see our Fees Page.
Appointments with our Therapists are available throughout the week, evenings and weekends. If you would like help finding a suitable time then please call us on 0800 002 9068 or fill out a contact form as extra appointments can sometimes be made available or we can add you to our waiting list.
You are not required to be referred by a GP or Psychiatrist as we accept self referrals.
Therapists at this Location
How Can We Help?
Psychological treatments – CBT & Talking Therapy to help adults, couples and children with (but not limited to):
- Alcohol Problems
- Anger Issues
- Counselling for Carers
- Child & Teenager Counselling
- Depression & Low Mood
- Eating Disorders
- Family Therapy
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Problems
Talking Therapies used include:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural Therapy
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprogramming (EMDR)
- Existential Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Humanistic Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (MBCBT)
- Person Centred Counselling
- Psychoanalysis Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
There are multiple places to park for the Lower Mortlake Road Clinic within a reasonable walking distance:
- Waitrose car park, Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE – 6 minute walk
- Old Deer Park car park, Old Deer Park, Richmond, TW9 2RA – 8 minute walk
- The Quadrant multi story car park, The Quadrant, Richmond, TW9 1BP – 12 minute walk
Richmond Main Line Rail Station and North Sheen are the closest overground stations to the clinic. They’re both on the main line for South West Trains departing from Waterloo.
The clinic is well serviced by the 391 bus route:
Wheelchair access is not currently available at this clinic, please contact us for more information.