Counselling & CBT Therapy Service in Marylebone
Marylebone Therapy Clinic
West End Medical Practice, 6 Bendall Mews, Marylebone, London, NW1 6SN
CBT, Counselling & Talking Therapies for Adults, Couples & Children in the Marylebone Area
At The British CBT & Counselling Service we have a Therapy Clinic that serves the Marylebone area. If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to call 0800 002 9068 or fill out a contact form. We accept Self & GP Referrals and are registered with the insurance companies below, please note that not all of our Therapists are Bupa registered, please contact us for more information . Should you wish to self fund your treatment then please see our Fees Page.
Appointments with our Therapists are available throughout the week, evenings and weekends. Please see our online booking system opposite for the current available appointment times at this clinic, which can be booked up to a week in advance. If you are struggling to find a suitable time then please call us on 0800 002 9068 or fill out a contact form as additional appointments may be available or we can add you to our waiting list.
You are not required to be referred by a GP or Psychiatrist as we accept self-referrals.
Parking is available at the following locations close to the Marylebone Counselling Clinic:
- Bourne House Bell Street London Greater London NW1 5BZ – 3 minute walk
- Euro Car Parks 30 Dorset Square London NW1 6QJ – 5 minute walk
- Britannia Parking 300-308 Old Marylebone Road Marylebone London NW1 5RG – 5 minute walk
- 170 Marylebone Road Marylebone London NW1 5AR – 7 minute walk
- London Hyatt Regency Berkeley Mews London W1H 7BH – 15 minute walk
- Marble Arch Car Park Cumberland Gate Marylebone London W1C 1LX – 23 minute walk
Our Clinic is extremely well placed for access by several tube stations:
- Marylebone (Bakerloo) – 4 minute walk – 0.2 miles
- Edgeware Road (Bakerloo, Circle, District and Hammersmith & City) – 5 minute walk – 0.2 miles
- Baker Street (Bakerloo, Circle, Jubilee, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City) – 8 minute walk – 0.4 miles
Nearest Station: Marylebone Station – 3 minute walk – 0.2 miles
Also nearby: London Paddington – 16 minute walk – 0.7 miles.
The Marylebone Therapy Clinic is very well served by bus services on the following routes:
Wheelchair access is not currently available at this clinic, please contact us for more information.
Therapists at this Location
MELANIE, East Dulwich
AMANDA & DAVID, Clapham
At the British CBT & Counselling Service, we are Doctors of Clinical Psychology, Counselling Psychologists & CBT Therapists specialising in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for adults and children.
We can help anyone experiencing all types of mental health problems including addiction, anxiety, bereavement, depression, eating disorders, PTSD, relationship problems, stress and other distressing emotional problems.
For a more detailed list visit our Problems page.
Mental Health Blog
If December is the ‘season to be jolly’, January is the season to be depressed. Hot on the heels of the ‘most wonderful time of the year’ is the most emotionally and psychologically challenging. At The British CBT & Counselling Service requests for therapy triple in January with people feeling more depressed and anxious than at any other time. So why is this time of the year so difficult?