Counselling & CBT Therapy Service in Fulham
Fulham Therapy Clinic
The Fulham Health Clinic, 286 Munster Road, Fulham, London, SW6 6BQ
CBT, Counselling & Talking Therapies for Adults, Couples & Children in the Fulham Area
At The British CBT & Counselling Service we have a Therapy Clinic that serves the Fulham area. If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to call 0800 002 9068 or fill out a contact form. We accept Self & GP Referrals and are registered with the insurance companies below, please contact us for more information. Should you wish to self fund your treatment then please see our Fees Page.
Appointments with our Therapists are available throughout the week, evenings and weekends. Please see our online booking system opposite for the current available appointment times at this clinic, which can be booked up to a week in advance. If you are struggling to find a suitable time then please call us on 0800 002 9068 or fill out a contact form as additional appointments may be available or we can add you to our waiting list.
You are not required to be referred by a GP or Psychiatrist as we accept self referrals.
Therapists at this Location
Fulham is outside the London congestion zone. There is good parking available in the area with metered parking available on the following roads surrounding the clinic:
- Hannell Road – 2 minute walk
- Allestree Road – 2 minute walk
- Mablethorpe Road – 3 minute walk
- Kingwood Road – 3 minute walk
- Aintree Street – 3 minute walk
- Strode Road – 3 minute walk
- Chaldon Road – 4 minute walk
- Bronsart Road – 4 minute walk
- Rowallon Road – 4 minute walk
- Rosaline Road – 5 minute walk
- Sherbrooke Road – 5 minute walk
- St Olaf’s Road – 5 minute walk
- Kilmaine Road – 5 minute walk
- Orbain Road – 6 minute walk
This Clinic is well served by a number of tube stations all within walking distance, the nearest of these are:
- Parsons Green- 16 minutes- 0.8 miles
- Fulham Broadway- 16 minutes- 0.8 miles
- Barons Court Station- 17 minutes- 0.8 miles
- West Brompton- 19 minutes- 0.9 miles
- West Kensington- 21 minutes- 1 mile
The Fulham Therapy Clinic is a short walk from West Brompton Overground Train Station and can also be accessed from Putney Main Line Station out of Waterloo.
Our Clinic is very well served by bus services departing from in and around the wider West London area on the following routes:
We are pleased to confirm that Wheelchair access is available at this clinic.
MELANIE, East Dulwich
AMANDA & DAVID, Clapham
At the British CBT & Counselling Service, we are Doctors of Clinical Psychology, Counselling Psychologists & CBT Therapists specialising in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for adults and children.
We can help anyone experiencing all types of mental health problems including addiction, anxiety, bereavement, depression, eating disorders, PTSD, relationship problems, stress and other distressing emotional problems.
For a more detailed list visit our Problems page.