3B St. Leonards Street, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 2HU.
The Stamford Therapy clinic is very conveniently located in the centre of Stamford with all main road and rail routes within a few minutes walk. You can plan your route to the clinic exactly by using the train station addresses as detailed here – Station Road, Stamford, Lincolnshire PE9 2WB. View Larger Map
The Stamford clinic at 3B St. Leonards Street, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 2HU, is at the end of Stamford High Street and close to St George’s Street, Stamford and St Paul’s Street, Stamford. If walking from the town centre head towards Marks and Spencers on Stamford High Street, turn right onto St George’s Street Stamford and then left onto St Leonard’s Street Stamford where you will find the clinic on the left.
The Stamford Therapy clinic is very well served by bus routes – the nearest stops can be found in several locations around the town centre with just a short walk to the clinic and at Stamford Bus Station on Sheep Market Street.
The Stamford clinic sits between main routes around Stamford such as North Street, Stamford and Wharf Road Stamford and can be reached easily from all directions.
Parking is readily available in the area with many car parks very close by in Stamford.
Parking is also available at the following locations:
- St Leonard’s Street, Stamford PE9 2HU
- Broad Street, Stamford, PE9 2HU
- Wharf Road, Stamford, PE9 2HU
- Scotgate, Stamford, PE9 2HU
- Bath Row, Stamford, PE9 2HU
Counselling Services Available in Stamford
Psychological treatments – Talking Therapy for adults, couples and children with:
- CBT for Depression
- CBT for Anxiety
- CBT for Panic Attacks
- CBT for Eating disorders – CBT for Anorexia Nervosa, CBT for Bulimia Nervosa, CBT for Binge Eating Disorder)
- CBT for Post traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- CBT for Relationship Problems
- CBT for Couples Counselling
- CBT for Marriage Counselling
- CBT for Bereavement Counselling
- CBT for Self Harm
- CBT for Child Counselling
- CBT for Child Psychologist
- CBT for low Self Esteem
- CBT for Stress
- CBT for Anger Issues
- CBT for Children specific Therapy
- CBT for somatic problems – CBT for Chronic Migraine, CBT for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME)
If you are not registered with one of the GPs listed we also accept self referrals or a referral from GP’s or Psychiatrists not in the local area.
Specific Psychological Treatments
Talking Therapies in Stamford include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (MBCBT)
- Schema Focused Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (SFCBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural Therapy, Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprogramming (EMDR)
- Existential Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Marriage Counselling
- Humanistic Therapy
- Person Centred Counselling
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
Appointments at the Stamford Therapy clinic are available Monday-Saturday 08.00-21.00.
At the Stamford Therapy clinic we accept self referrals and referrals from the many local GPs: