We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team so please send your CV and a recent PHOTO via email to email@example.com or check out our vacancies at our other clinics if you are interested in working with us.
Position: Clinical Psychologist (BPS/HCPC) or Psychotherapist (UKCP/BACP)
Hours: Evening/Weekends (Part-time – Hours Negotiable)
Fee: Competitive sessional rate offered
Location: East Dulwich Clinic, The Vale Practice, 64 Grove Vale, London, SE22 8DT
Closing Date: Applicants accepted until the role is suitably filled
An exciting opportunity for a Clinical Psychologist, Counselling Psychologist or CBT Therapist to work with The British CBT & Counselling Service. The post holder will be working as a part of an established and experienced team providing assessment and individually tailored therapeutic programmes to patients across the life span.
The clinical work is varied and dynamic providing a challenging and rewarding opportunity for self-motivated and passionate practitioners. Working hours are flexible and adapted to suit the post holder to ensure a sustainable working environment.
- Specialist in-house supervision with a Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Prepaid consulting rooms
- Screened referrals
- Fee management
- Risk management support
The post holder will need:
- Doctorate level training (or equivalent) in Clinical Psychology or Counselling Psychology, registered as Practitioner Psychologist with HCPC and Chartership status with The British Psychological Society
- Relevant CBT qualification and accreditation with The British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies
- Experience of working with individuals across the lifespan
- Skills in the use of complex methods of psychological assessments and interventions
Fees are dependent upon experience and location, please contact the office for more details.
Please send your CV, covering letter indicating the clinic you are applying for and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.