Contact us to see
how we can help:
0800 002 9068
Nottingham Therapy Clinic
The Bay Therapy Centre, 21 Trent Boulevard, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 5BB
Contact us to see
CBT, Counselling & Talking Therapies for Adults, Couples & Children in the Nottingham Area
At The British CBT & Counselling Service we have a Therapy Clinic that serves the Nottingham area. If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to call 0800 002 9068 or fill out a contact form. We accept Self & GP Referrals and are registered with the insurance companies below. Should you wish to self fund your treatment then please see our Fees Page.
Appointments at the Nottingham Therapy clinics are available Monday-Saturday 08.00-21.00.
You are not required to be referred by a GP or Psychiatrist as we accept self referrals.
How Can We Help?
Therapy Services Available in NottinghamPsychological treatments – CBT & Talking Therapy for adults, couples and children with(but not limited to) the following conditions:
- Anger Issues
- Eating Disorders (Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge eating disorders and Eating Disorders Not Specified)
- Low Self Esteem
- Marriage or Relationship Problems
- Panic Attacks
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Self Harm Problems
- Somatic problems – Chronic Migraine, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME)
Specific Psychological TreatmentsTalking Therapies in Nottingham include:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural Therapy, Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Children Specific Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprogramming (EMDR)
- Existential Therapy
- Humanistic Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (MBCBT)
- Person Centred Counselling
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Schema Focused Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (SFCBT)
- Solution Focused Therapy
By RailThe Nottingham Therapy Clinic is accessible by local and national rail routes. The nearest local stations are Beeston and Midland.
By BusThe Clinic in West Bridgford is very well served by bus routes and can be reached easily from within Nottingham and the wider Nottingham area. The nearest bus stops are at The Lady Bay Primary School and Pierrepont Road.
There is good parking available in the area, with limited parking directly outside the clinic on Trent Boulevard.
Parking is available at the following locations:
- Trent Boulevard – 1 minute walk
- Melbourne Road – 2 minute walk
- Lady Bay Road – 4 minute walk
- Belvoir Road – 4 minute walk
- Holme Road – 5 minute walk
- Rutland Road – 8 minute walk
Wheelchair access is not currently available at this clinic, please contact us for more information.