Contact us to see
how we can help:
0800 002 9068
Marylebone Therapy Clinic
West End Medical Practice, 6 Bendall Mews, Marylebone, London, NW1 6SN
Contact us to see
CBT, Counselling & Talking Therapies for Adults, Couples & Children in the Marylebone Area
At The British CBT & Counselling Service we have a Therapy Clinic that serves the Marylebone area. If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to call 0800 002 9068 or fill out a contact form. We accept Self & GP Referrals and are registered with the insurance companies below. Should you wish to self fund your treatment then please see our Fees Page.
Appointments at the Marylebone Therapy clinics are available Monday-Saturday 08.00-21.00.
You are not required to be referred by a GP or Psychiatrist as we accept self referrals.
Psychologists at this Location
How Can We Help?
Therapy Services Available in MarylebonePsychological treatments – CBT & Talking Therapy for adults, couples and children with(but not limited to) the following conditions:
- Anger Issues
- Eating Disorders (Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge eating disorders and Eating Disorders Not Specified)
- Low Self Esteem
- Marriage or Relationship Problems
- Panic Attacks
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Self Harm Problems
- Somatic problems – Chronic Migraine, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME)
Specific Psychological TreatmentsTalking Therapies in Marylebone include:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural Therapy, Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Children Specific Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprogramming (EMDR)
- Existential Therapy
- Humanistic Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (MBCBT)
- Person Centred Counselling
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Schema Focused Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (SFCBT)
- Solution Focused Therapy
By TubeOur Clinic is extremely well placed for access by several tube stations:
- Marylebone (Bakerloo) – 4 minute walk – 0.2 miles
- Edgeware Road (Bakerloo, Circle, District and Hammersmith & City) – 5 minute walk – 0.2 miles
- Baker Street (Bakerloo, Circle, Jubilee, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City) – 8 minute walk – 0.4 miles
Nearest Station: Marylebone Station – 3 minute walk – 0.2 miles
Also nearby: London Paddington – 16 minute walk – 0.7 miles.
By BusThe Marylebone Therapy Clinic is very well served by bus services on the following routes:
This Clinic is located on Bendall Mews just off Bell Street London NW1, Lisson Grove London NW1, Cossway Street London NW1 and close to the Marylebone Road London NW1 (A501) and the A40.
Parking is available at the following locations close to the Marylebone Counselling Clinic:
- Bourne House Bell Street London Greater London NW1 5BZ – 3 minute walk
- Euro Car Parks 30 Dorset Square London NW1 6QJ – 5 minute walk
- Britannia Parking 300-308 Old Marylebone Road Marylebone London NW1 5RG – 5 minute walk
- 170 Marylebone Road Marylebone London NW1 5AR – 7 minute walk
- London Hyatt Regency Berkeley Mews London W1H 7BH – 15 minute walk
- Marble Arch Car Park Cumberland Gate Marylebone London W1C 1LX – 23 minute walk
Wheelchair access is not currently available at this clinic, please contact us for more information.