See how we can help:
0800 002 9068
Fulham Therapy Clinic
The Fulham Health Clinic, 286 Munster Road, Fulham, London, SW6 6BQ
See how we can help:
CBT, Counselling & Talking Therapies for Adults, Couples & Children in the Fulham Area
At The British CBT & Counselling Service we have a Therapy Clinic that serves the Fulham area. If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to call 0800 002 9068 or fill out a contact form. We accept Self & GP Referrals and are registered with the insurance companies below, please note that not all of our Psychologists are Bupa registered, please contact us for more information. Should you wish to self fund your treatment then please see our Fees Page.
Appointments with our Psychologists are available throughout the week, evenings and weekends. Please see our online booking system for the current available times at the Fulham Clinic, which can be booked up to a week in advance. If you are struggling to find a suitable time then please call us on 0800 002 9068 or fill out a contact form as additional appointments may be available.
You are not required to be referred by a GP or Psychiatrist as we accept self referrals.
Psychologists at this Location
How Can We Help?
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural Therapy
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprogramming (EMDR)
- Existential Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Humanistic Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (MBCBT)
- Person Centred Counselling
- Psychoanalysis Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
By TubeThis Clinic is well served by a number of tube stations all within walking distance, the nearest of these are:
- Parsons Green- 16 minutes- 0.8 miles
- Fulham Broadway- 16 minutes- 0.8 miles
- Barons Court Station- 17 minutes- 0.8 miles
- West Brompton- 19 minutes- 0.9 miles
- West Kensington- 21 minutes- 1 mile
By RailThe Fulham Therapy Clinic is a short walk from West Brompton Overground Train Station and can also be accessed from Putney Main Line Station out of Waterloo.
By BusOur Clinic is very well served by bus services departing from in and around the wider west london area on the following routes:
This Clinic is located on Munster Road just off Dewes Road Fulham SW6 (A3219) and Lillie Road, Fulham SW6 (A3218). Fulham is outside the London congestion zone.
There is good parking available in the area with metered parking available on the following roads surrounding the clinic:
- Hannell Road, Fulham, London SW6 – 2 minute walk
- Allestree Road, Fulham, London SW6 – 2 minute walk
- Mablethorpe Road, Fulham, London SW6 – 3 minute walk
- Kingwood Road, Fulham, London SW6 – 3 minute walk
- Aintree Street, Fulham, London SW6 – 3 minute walk
- Strode Road, Fulham, London SW6 – 3 minute walk
- Chaldon Road, Fulham, London SW6 – 4 minute walk
- Bronsart Road, Fulham, London SW6 – 4 minute walk
- Rowallon Road, Fulham, London SW6 – 4 minute walk
- Rosaline Road, Fulham, London SW6 – 5 minute walk
- Sherbrooke Road, Fulham, London SW6 – 5 minute walk
- St Olaf’s Road, Fulham, London SW6 – 5 minute walk
- Kilmaine Road, Fulham, London SW6 – 5 minute walk
- Orbain Road, Fulham, London SW6 – 6 minute walk
Wheelchair access is available at this clinic.