Contact us to see
how we can help:
0845 467 0940
Clapham Therapy Clinics
Thurleigh Road GP Practice, 88a Thurleigh Rd, Clapham, London, SW12 8TT
The Pearl Pharmacy 31 Clapham High Street, Clapham, London, SW4 7TR
Contact us to see
CBT, Counselling & Talking Therapies for Adults, Couples & Children in the Clapham Area
At The British CBT & Counselling Service we have two Therapy Clinics that serve the Clapham area. If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to call 0845 467 0940 or fill out a contact form. We accept Self & GP Referrals and are registered with the insurance companies below. Should you wish to self fund your treatment then please see our Fees Page.
Appointments at the Clapham Therapy clinic are available Monday-Saturday 08.00-21.00.
If you are not registered with one of the GPs listed below this is fine as we also accept self referrals or a referral from GPs or Psychiatrists not in the local area.
How Can We Help?
Therapy Services Available in ClaphamPsychological treatments – CBT & Talking Therapy for adults, couples and children with:
- Panic Attacks
- Eating Disorders
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders Not Otherwise Specified (EDNOS)
- Post traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Marriage or Relationship Problems
- Problems Dealing with Bereavement
- Self Harm Problems
- Low Self Esteem
- Anger Issues
- Somatic problems – Chronic Migraine, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME)
Specific Psychological TreatmentsTalking Therapies in Clapham include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (MBCBT)
- Schema Focused Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (SFCBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural Therapy, Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprogramming (EMDR)
- Existential Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Children Specific Therapy
- Child Counselling
- Marriage & Couples Counselling
- Humanistic Therapy
- Person Centred Counselling
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
ReferralsAt the Clapham Therapy Clinics we accept self referrals & can accept referrals from many local GPs::
- Clapham Family Practice, 1 Poynders Road, Clapham London SW4 8NU
- Balham Hill Medical Practice, 143-145 Balham Hill Balham London SW12 9DL
- Sai Medical Centre, 17b Balham Park Road Balham London SW12 8DT
- Hetherington Group Practice, 18 Hetherington Road London SW4 7NU
- Cavendish Road Surgery, 298 Cavendish Road Balham London SW12 0PL
- Open Door Surgery, 47 Boundaries Road Balham London SW12 8EU
- Clapham Family Practice, 89 Clapham High Street London SW4 7DB
- Clapham Park Group Practice, 72 Clarence Avenue Clapham London SW4 8JP
- Dr Curran & Partners, The Manor Health Centre 86 Clapham Manor Street London SW4 6EB
- Sandmere Practice, Sandmere Road 10-14 Sandmere Road London SW4 7QJ
- Thurleigh Road Practice, Thurleigh Road Practice 88a Thurleigh Road London SW12 8TT
- Balham Hill Family Practice, Balham Health Centre 120 Bedford Hill London SW12 9HS
By TubeThe Thurleigh Road Clinic is easily accessed on foot from Clapham South Tube Station. The walk is 0.4 miles and takes approximately 5-10 minutes.
The Clapham High Street Clinic is only a few hundred feet from Clapham North Tube Station and takes less than one minute on foot.
By RailBoth Clapham clinics are well serviced by rail. With the Thurleigh road clinic a 15 minute walk over 0.7 miles from Wandsworth Common Station, and the Clapham Highstreet clinic a mere 3 minutes from Clapham Highstreet station covering 0.1 miles.
By BusThe Clapham Therapy clinic is very well served by bus routes – the nearest stops are:
- Rusham Road
- Ramsden Road
- Nightingale Lane
- Devereus Road
- Bracken Avenue
The Clapham clinic sits between Wandsworth Common and Clapham Common and can be approached by main routes from central London such as the A214 and South East London on the A24/A3. Clapham is not within the London Congestion Zone.
Parking is available in the area with limited on street parking on Thurleigh Road itself and other surrounding streets such as Sudbrooke Road and Wroughton Road. We advise considering a car park in the area for your first visit.
Parking is also available at the following locations:
- 149-151 Balham High Street, Clapham, London SW12 9AU
- 134-152 Balham High Rd, London SW12 9BN
- 40-44 St John’s Road, Clapham Junction, London SW11 1PP